Benefit Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer

Packaging and tube of Benefit Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer in shade 3
Who for: Anyone who wants full coverage concealer that doesn’t cake

First impressions: The shade looks a little dark for me

After one week: Brilliant on its own and with foundation

After one month: Lasts all day and doesn’t cake

Stockists: Benefit, John Lewis, Debenhams, QVCUK

I am the type of person that knows she needs concealer but doesn’t know where to apply it.  When I went to have my Brow Wax and Tint with Emma at John Lewis Grand Central Birmingham, she colour-matched me and applied it to my under-eye area, nose and chin to reduce the redness.  I was impressed with how my skin look with just the concealer on.  I was surprised that she had used shade 3 on me.  I thought I would have been shade 1 or 2.  It was the Beauty Product of the Month on QVCUK.  I am glad I did.  I don’t have to wear a full face of foundation every day I can apply concealer to the same areas that Emma did, apply liner and mascara and I am set for the day.  It is the perfect look for a jeans and t-shirt kind of day.  This is the only concealer I will be using from now on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo