{GIFTED} NYX On the Rise Volume Liftscara

Packaging and tube of NYX On the Rise Volume Liftscara

Who for: Anyone who wants Lash Lifts but are scared

First impressions: Weird Brush

After one week: Like the matte finish

After one month: Needs two or more coats

Stockists: NYX, Boots, Superdrug, CultBeauty, LookFantastic, ASOS, Debenhams, Selfridges

I was kindly sent this to review by NYX.  The brush is a weird shape which I have never seen on a mascara before.  It is hourglass shaped but also rounded.  The bristles are all the same length.  It also has a swiper in the tube so that the brush has the right amount of product on.  I found it difficult to apply to my inner corner lashes as I couldn’t figure out how best to hold the brush to get them – I did poke myself in the eye several times.  It applies lovely and has a matte finish which I love.  The first week I only wore one coat and didn’t notice much lift effect to my lashes.  The second week onwards I applied two coats and saw a lift in my lashes.  My lashes in with two coats were flexible and didn’t clump.  The only downside to this mascara is that it dropped and as someone with Dry Eye it is not good to get bits of mascara in my eyes.  I would have liked bristles on the end so that I could hold the brush vertical in order to apply mascara to the inner corner lashes.


Two coats of NYX On the Rise Volume Liftscara
Benefit Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer
Benefit Hoola Lite as eyeshadow
Benefit BADgal Bang 24 hour Eye Pencil in Blue
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Shade 
Benefit Precisely, My Brow shade Grey
Benefit Hello Happy Brightening Foundation in Shade 2
Becca Backlight Primer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo