Bouclème Curls Redefined Intensive Moisture Treatment

Tub of Bouclème Curls Redefined Intensive Moisture Treatment
Who for: Anyone who wants to improve their overall hair health

First impressions: A small amount goes a long way

After one week: Hair looks healthy and more manageable 

After one month: Hair is soft and less likely to get tangled

Stockists: Boucleme, Naturisimo, Lookfantastic, Selfridges, Oliver Bonas

I was sceptical about using this in my thick pixie length hair as my hair is also straight because this product is designed for all types of curls.  I shouldn’t have been as I saw a definite improvement in my hair after one use.  I used it as a conditioning treatment after shampooing.  It says to leave it in for 20 to 30 minutes as it was my first treatment I left on for the maximum.  Once my hair had dried naturally I saw that it looked shinier and healthier.  My brush went through it easily without snagging.  What I like most about the product is that you can use it in various ways such as a standard hair mask or as a pre-shampoo or as a leave in conditioner.  I must admit that I have been using it as a deep conditioning mask. It can’t wait to try it in the other two ways especially as it is party season and I will be drying my hair with a hairdryer more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo