La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser
Who for: Anyone with sensitive or reactive skin

First impressions: Very milky

After one week: Skin looks healthier

After one month: Skin feels and looks healthier and less dry

Stockists: La Roche-Posay, Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy

This is part of a starter kit.  I bought this as I had noticed that my skin felt dry and tight.  It hurt and uncomfortable.  Within the first use of this I could feel the tightness and dryness ease.  Over the next few days I could see and feel a difference in my skin.  I like to remove it with a damp muslin cloth.  Its consistency is great for massaging into areas that are feeling dry or sore.  I think I have found my new cleanser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo