La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water

Can of La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water

Who for: Anyone with sensitive or reactive skin

First impressions: Will the mist come out in a gentle fine mist or be like a furniture polish mist

After one week: Skin doesn’t feel tight

After one month: My skin looks and feels more hydrated

Stockists: La Roche-Posay, Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy

This is part of a starter kit that I bought from Boots.  At first, I was a little worried that a can even though small would not produce a fine mist.  I should not have worried; the mist is that fine that I didn’t realise that I had some left on my skin when I applied my moisturiser.  To me, this means that my skin really needed it.  It can be applied over make up and not worry about the make up running.  This can is the can that you need in every bag that you have with you when you are out and about even in the cold damp weather that the UK is suffering from at the moment because it will cool you down when you are a little flushed from embarrassment or coming into warm dry air from cold damp air.  I will be repurchasing this and cannot wait to see how my skin responds to it in the summer as I have permanently flushed in the warm weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo