OPI Nail Envy - Original

OPI Nail Envy - Original
 

Product: OPI Nail Envy – Original

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to improve their nails health

 

First impressions: Looks cloudy

 

After one week: Nails look healthier

 

After one month: Nails are stronger

 

Stockists: OPI, Amazon, Nail Polish Direct, Sally Beauty, QVCUK

 

During lockdown I noticed that my nails were suffering due to all the hand washing we are needing to do.  They were flaking more and breaking which made my fingers sore.  So, I ordered this and the original version of Nail Envy to see if they would help my nails.  And they did.  I applied this every other day for a week, took it off with an acetone free polish remover and repeated.  This version did flake or peel by the fourth day, my nails had a nice sheen on them.  I alternated with the Matte version applying one version a month.  This should be in everyone’s nail care arsenal.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo