Superdrug Colour R-Plex Hair Repair System Treatment Kit

Superdrug Colour R-Plex Hair Repair System Treatment Kit
 

Product: Superdrug Colour R-Plex Hair Repair System Treatment Kit

 

Who for: Anyone who dyes their hair and keep it in condition

 

First impressions: Looks like it will be easy to follow

 

After one week: My hair did not like it

 

After one month: My hair just did not like it

 

Stockists: Superdrug

 

Kit contains:

·         two shampoo sachets

·         two conditioner sachets

·         one tube of leave-in repair treatment

 

I had hoped to go to a hairdressers to change my hair colour I had it all planned but lockdown happened.  So that scuppered that.  In steps hubby and says he will do it as long as I buy a treatment kit to keep my hair in condition.  This was the purchase.  Three steps so not complicated.  Can buy the bigger sizes of everything from a local store.  Great just what I need.  Unfortunately, my hair just did not like it.  From the first time I used the shampoo my hair felt swollen, plasticky, rough and was in large clumps.  Rinsed it out and tried another wash with the remaining shampoo in the sachet, my hair left the same again.  When my hair reacts like that I know that it does not like the products and not to use them.  Then I applied the whole sachet of the conditioner – it does say two applications but I knew I needed to load my hair with conditioner as it would be very dry.  There is one patch of my hair that felt swollen and rough even with loads of the conditioner.  I left it on while I washed my body in the shower then rinsed it off.  My hair just did not feel healthy, it felt dry.  I gently towel-dried and applied the leave-in treatment, still did not feel better.  Once my hair had air dried it looked greasy and weighted down.  I needed to wash my hair within two days of using this and I can and do only wash my hair once a week.  Sorry will not be buying this again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo