OPI Nail Envy - Matte

OPI Nail Envy - Matte
 
Product: OPI Nail Envy – Matte

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to improve their nails health without the shine

 

First impressions: Looks like the original

 

After one week: Nails look healthier

 

After one month: Nails are stronger

 

Stockists: OPI, Amazon, Nail Polish Direct, Sally Beauty, QVCUK

 

During lockdown I noticed that my nails were suffering due to all the hand washing we are needing to do.  They were flaking more and breaking which made my fingers sore.  So, I ordered this and the original version of Nail Envy to see if they would help my nails.  And they did.  I applied this every other day for a week, took it off with an acetone free polish remover and repeated.  This version did not flake or peel, just left my nails looking as if I did not have anything on them.  My hubby has a vertical split from tip to base of this thumb even though it is hard it still split, while he was at home due to shield our youngest I would apply this to his nail and it made a big difference to his nail.  And as it was matte, he did not mind it on his nail.  This should be in everyone’s nail care arsenal.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo