Eylure Dybrow – Dark Brown




 Product: Eylure Dybrow – Dark Brown

 

Who for: Anyone who wants darker brows without the salon.

 

First impressions: I will get this wrong.

 

After one week: I like the look of my brows.

 

After one month:  Great – do not have to worry how they look.

 

Stockists: Eylure, Superdrug, Boots, FeelUnique, Sally Beauty

 

So, I have been a year without dying or waxing my eyebrows and in some ways, I am grateful for that as I am trying to change the shape and hide gaps that have appeared.  This is great way to do it at home.  It is easy and simple to do but as I cannot see without glasses on, I think the next time I use it I will ask my wonderful hubby to do it for me as he will be able to see better than I can.  What with my hair being darker than a year ago, I think my face looks better with darker eyebrows and gives better definition to my face.  My eyebrows without this or Gimme Brow it looks like a very thin line.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo