The Inkey List Glycolic Acid Toner

Bottle of The Inkey List Glycolic Acid

Product: The Inkey List Glycolic Acid Toner

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to reduce the look of their pores and resurface their skin.

 

First impressions: Tingles a little.

 

After one week: Skin looks smoother.

 

After one month: Great alternative to prescription strength skincare/

 

Stockists: The Inkey List, CultBeauty, LookFantastic,

 

This is for when I feel that I need to leave off my Skin+Me prescription and my hubby uses it to when he has a patch of spots, and his skin feels and looks oily.  Soak one cotton pad with the lotion.  Quick swipe over, turn the cotton pad over swipe all over the face and you are done.  There is a mild tingle I will not lie but it is not too unbearable and goes within minutes.  I use it at night if the tingle is lasting longer than normal, I will apply a moisturiser but that is not often.  In the morning, the peeling from the Skin+Me prescription is not noticeable, and my morning routine seems to sink into the skin better than those mornings where I have not used this the night before. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo