Josh Wood Miracle Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair


 Product: Josh Wood Miracle Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to Improve the health of their hair and maintain their colour.

 

First impressions: Smells gorgeous.

 

After one week: Hair feels healthy and soft.

 

After one month: To be confirmed.

 

Stockists: Josh Wood

 

This is the accompanying conditioner to the shampoo.  It has the same gorgeous floral with citrus undertones smell which I now associate with Josh Wood Colour.  As this is thicker than the shampoo, I only needed three pumps.  Once I applied it I then brushed my hair with my Tangle Teezer Wet Detangler to make sure that it is evenly distributed through my short hair.  I left it on for five minutes.  It washed out easily without leaving any residue.  Once it had dried naturally my hair was more manageable and had volume which it has not had in a while.  This I think will be my every-day conditioner. 



This is my hair four days after using the Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry, Damaged hair.  It has volume and is manageable.


I use Josh Wood Colour Miracle System Number Four with the Chestnut Shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo