Josh Wood Miracle Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair

Product: Josh Wood Miracle Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair

 

Who for: Anyone wo wants to improve the condition of their hair while maintaining their colour.

 

First impressions: Smells gorgeous.

 

After one week: Hair feels soft and has volume.

 

After one month: To be confirmed.

 

Stockists: Josh Wood

 

I bought this as I wanted to maintain my colour and improve the health of my hair.  Having bleach my hair throughout last year and now deciding to grow it long, I need all the help I can get.  This smells gorgeous and of a similar vane to the conditioner in the hair dye system – floral with a citrus undertone.  I used 5 pumps each wash, the first one did not create as many bubbles and the second wash.  It washes out of my hair easily leaving it feel hydrated.  I definitely needed the coordinating conditioner for my hair to feel soft.  I think this will be my every day shampoo.



 
This is my hair still full of volume, manageable and washed four days earlier.


I have used Josh Wood Colour Miracle System Number 4 with the Chestnut Shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo