Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Water

Bottle of Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Water

 Product: Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Water

 

Who for:  Everyone and anyone

 

First impressions: Will this remove my eye makeup easily.

 

After one week: Removes Benefit BadGal Bang with ease.

 

After one month: My eyes are not irritated.

 

Stockists: Simple, Boots, FeelUnique, Amazon, Morrisons

 

After having issues with using TooFaced cleanser on my eyes and OMG the sting, I bought this so that I would not have to suffer any more.  This is kind to the skin around my eyes without irritating them and making the dry eye worse.  Before using the TooFaced Cleanser, I will soak two cotton pads with it and leave them on my eyes for two minutes then gently pull them down.  Then fold them in half and wipes them along the top lash line carefully to remove any remaining eyeliner and mascara.  I have also found that the drops I use for my dry eyes leaves a film that pills, this removes it and refreshes my eyes.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo