ELF Enhancing Lash & Brow Serum

Tube of ELF Enhancing Lash & Brow Serum

Packaging and Tube of ELF Enhancing Lash & Brow Serum

 Product: ELF Enhancing Lash & Brow Serum

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to improve the look of their lashes and brows

 

First impressions: Wish the brush was a spoolie

 

After one week: Improvement in how they look

 

After one month: Can see new growth in my brows and lashes seem stronger

 

Stockists: ELF Cosmetics, FeelUnique, Superdrug

 

I was sent this product to try from one of the many magazine beauty clubs that I subscribe to.  The only issue I had with this product was the applicator I would have preferred a spoolie rather than the fine brush.  Within one week of daily application during my morning skincare routine I noticed an overall improvement in the look of my eyebrows and lashes.  Within a month there was new growth in an area of baldness in my brows.  This is the best one that I have used so far and I will keep using it until I have finished it then re-assess the look of my lashes and brows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo