Josh Wood Colour Airbrush Root Spray - Light Brown with Precision Root Touch Up tool

Can of Josh Wood Colour Airbrush Root Spray - Light Brown








Product: Josh Wood Airbrush with tool

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to cover root growth.

 

First impressions: Excited to try.

 

After one week: Love it.

 

After one month: Love it.

 

Stockists: Josh Wood Colour

 

I was sent this as part of my order as I had joined their auto-delivery for the No 5 with Copper Gold Shot.  Which was a surprise and so helpful as I do not dye my hair as soon as I see the grey roots but every six.  This means I have an inch of growth.  This covers it perfectly and the brush helps blends the product in so that there are no hard lines.  This is a great product which I will be repurchasing, and the brush is the perfect partner. 

Packaging and Precision Root Touch Up tool tool for blending

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo