Toni & Guy Illuminating Hair Perfume


 Product: Toni & Guy Illuminating Hair Perfume

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to refresh their hair and add a shine.

 

First impressions: Smells nice.

 

After one week: Not sure it is for me.

 

After one month: Definitely not for me

 

Stockists: Superdrug, Amazon

 

I must be honest I had great hopes for this as I wanted it to be great and make my hair look and feel great.  The smell was fine even okay it was not something that would make me want to use it regularly.  My hair is damaged from all the bleach last year and I have not grown it all out yet, but this emphasised the damage – it made it look and feel like straw.  I did not spray it directly on my hair, I sprayed it on to a Denman Boar Bristle brush then brushed it through my hair. Still look like straw and I had to wash my hair the next morning as it looks oily and lifeless which is not my hair.  Sorry Toni&Guy I will not be buying this again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo