M.A.C. Prep and Prime Fix + Original (Mini)



 Product: M.A.C. Prep and Prime Fix + Original (Mini)

Who for: Anyone who wants to make sure that their makeup lasts all day

First impressions: Smells nice

After one week: Makeup looks perfect

After one month: Stays put even in the heat or rain

Stockists: MAC Cosmetics, Boots, John Lewis

This was part of the Summer Vibes Kit that was exclusively available at Boots.  I must admit that I have never used a setting spray before this one so cannot compare it to others.  I have tried this spray in various ways such as spraying it before powdering or concealer as well as after applying my makeup and I can hand on heart say that my makeup lasts.  If I use it before applying powder etc I would wait a few seconds for it to ‘dry’ before continuing. I have also sprayed a shadow brush with it to enhance the Amber Lights shadow to give it a shinier look.  This is more than a setting spray, and everyone should have one.

Comments

  1. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me
    MacCleanse Crack
    Rob Papen Blue Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo