M.A.C. Satin Lipstick Twig




 Product: M.A.C. Satin Lipstick Twig

Who for: Anyone who wants a perfect nude with a satin finish

First impressions: The perfect shade

After one week: Brilliant for whatever the occasion

After one month: The most perfect lipstick I have ever worn.

Stockists: MAC Cosmetics, Boots, John Lewis

This was part of the Summer Vibes Kit from MAC only available at Boots.  This is the first lipstick that I have tried from M. A. C. and I am pleased with the results.  This is the most perfect nude for me, and the finish is just lovely.  My lips or I should explain the skin on my lips are very dry and every lipstick that I try makes them peel.  Even if I have used a scrub before putting on any lipstick until this one.  No peeling and lasts.  This is the nude that can be worn with jeans and t-shirts, or smart casual or even that special work out that you wear when you want to seem confident in a situation that makes you feel unease.  The creamy texture of the lipstick is easy to apply either directly from the bullet or using a lip brush for a more polished look.  It can also be worn with or without a lip liner – I haven’t tried it and would love to know what shade works well with it.  A trip to my local MAC Store will sort that out and I cannot wait. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo