M.A.C. Extended Play Gigablack Mascara




 Product: M.A.C. Extended Play Gigablack Mascara

Who for: Anyone and everyone

First impressions: Narrow bristle brush

After one week: Brilliant everyday mascara

After one month: Maybe my new go to 

Stockists: MAC Cosmetics, Boots, John Lewis

This was the mascara included in the Summer Vibes Kit exclusively available at Boots.  I am used to using a rubber brush with my mascara rather than a bristle brush.  This is a brilliant brush that coats every lash and separates them.  It does not clump, drop, or smudge.  Even when I am using my eye drops.  It is great everyday mascara as it gives definition to your lashes.  I think I will be replacing my Benefit Badgal Bang with this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo