It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Plus Keratin

Bottle of It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Plus Keratin


Product: It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Plus Keratin

Who for:  Anyone and everyone who wants to look after their hair in one easy step

First impressions: Lovely Smell

After one week: Hair feels soft

After one month: Condition of hair has improved

Stockists: It’s A 10, Victoria Health

I bought this I had watched a hairdresser on Tik Tok (Blowout Professor) describe the products needed to help maintain and grow your hair which is what I am in the process of doing.  And I had seen a lot of articles on the range that I wanted to see what all the hype was about.  One use and I am impressed.  I can use it with a hairdryer or leave my hair to dry naturally and the fantastic results are the same.  My hair looks and feel healthy, manageable and is shiny.  The smell is divine.  I have patches of hair that are damaged from last year’s bleaching.  It is not noticeable when I have sprayed this on my hair section by section so that it is evenly covered, using my Tangle Teezer Wet Detangler so that each strand is coated.  My hair does not look it has any product in it even after a few days neither does it look like my hair is weighed down with product.  For me is great as I like t wash my hair once a week.  I will be back for more and try other products from the range watch this space.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo