Canal Instrument Glass Nail File and Buffer with Case

Canal Instrument Glass Nail File and Buffer with Case

 Product: Canal Instrument Glass Nail File and Buffer with Case

Who for: Anyone who wants to look after their nails

First impressions: Brilliant kit

After one week: Perfect

After one month: Ideal for those on the go

Stockists: Amazon

I was sent this to review.  I am glad I did it is a great nail file that is strong enough to cope with the thickest nails.  The best thing about glass nail files is that not only do they not damage the nail, but they are easy to clean – just rinse under a running tap.  Sine using these the health of my nails has improved.  I use the glass file whenever I have a snag.  The buffer is for once a week when I give myself a manicure.  It is easy to know which side to use first as they are labelled.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo