Pureology Hydrate Moisturising Shampoo For Medium to Thick Dry, Colour Treated Hair


 Product: Pureology Hydrate Moisturising Shampoo for Medium to Thick Dry, Colour Treated Hair

Who for: Anyone and everyone who wants to hydrate their hair from the beginning of their hair care routine.

First impressions: Smells nice and is thick

After one week: Hair looks softer

After one month: Hair looks and feels hydrated and softer

Stockists: AllBeauty, FeelUnique, Justmylook, Regis Salons, LookFantastic, Pureology

This was a product recommendation from the Blowout Professor on TikTok.  This is one of the shampoos that he recommends for thick, coarse hair which I have.  Plus, my hair is colour treated – not for long though.  The shampoo has a pale lilac tinge to it which as first made me worried, but it did not change my hair colour I actually think it has improved it.  The shampoo is thick, and a small amount goes along way.  I spread it between my two palms and then massage it into my roots and scalp along with lather to wash my hair.  Rinse and repeat.  Since I have been making sure that I wash my hair this way I have noticed that my scalp is less itchy and I can go more than a week without washing my hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo