Athletia Core Balance Oil



Product: Athletia Core Balance Oil 

 

Who for: Anyone and everyone 

 

First impressions: Does this go on my face? 

 

After one week: Skin feels hydrated 

 

After one month:  I do not need to apply a moisturiser afterwards 

 

Stockists: Athletia, Selfridges 

 

This is the first part of a two-part moisturising and hydrating skincare program.  I was not sure that this would work as my skin has been very dry lately.  You have to shake the bottle vertically then carefully get three drops out which I warm up using the therapist swipe.  I then press the oil into my skin making sure that I take time to breathe in the natural aroma of the product.  Then follow with Athletia Core Balance Toning Lotion.  I have not had to apply a moisturiser afterwards as these two products have provided my skin with enough hydration. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo