BeautyPie Super Luminous Under Eye Genius

Packaging and tub of BeautyPie Super Luminous Under Eye Genius

Product: BeautyPie Super Luminous Under Eye Genius

Who for: Anyone who wants to hide dark circles

First impressions: Not sure about this

After one week: My lines are less visible

After one month:Think its not really for me

Stockists: BeautyPie

I bought this as I have dark circles especially when my anxiety is not allowing me to sleep properly.  I had high hopes for this but it did not work for me.  I tried applying it on its own, under concealer and I just felt that it emphasised them, making them look greasy.  I could feel it on my skin.  Sorry its a big no from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo