BeautyPie Everyday Great Skin Foundation Light Medium Samples


BeautyPie Everyday Great Skin Foundation Light Medium Samples

Product: BeautyPie Everyday Great Skin Foundation Light Medium Samples

Who for: Anyone and everyone who wants a lightweight foundation that has a matte finish

First impressions: They are all too dark for me 

After one week: Not applicable

After one month: Not applicable

Stockists: BeautyPie

I have a love hare relationship with foundation, I love the way it looks on everybody else, but I hate it on me. Why? I can never find a shade that is quite right for me even the paler shades are darker on me. They oxidise over time whether I apply primer or not, they disappear. As you can see when I applied them before blending them, they all were a little too dark for me. Blended there was a slight improvement. I have taken photos after an hour and after four hours. I used the BeautyPie Pro Angled Concealer Brush to blend it in. After hours wear, I could feel my skin tightening where I had placed the foundation. Again., as can be seen in the photos below they are not a match to my skin tone as they are visible which is not what I want. So, my search for the perfect foundation continues.












 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo