*GIFTED* Dermalogica Daily Milkfoliant

Packaging and bottle of Dermalogica Daily Milkfoliant


I was sent this to try. I am glad I did as this is part of my weekly skincare routine now. Why weekly, well my skin is sensitive. I found that using it more than once a week makes my skin becomes more sensitive. For me this is a morning cleanse on those days when you have a little more time over skincare. I take the size of a ten pence piece and slowly add water until it creates a thick foamy paste which is luxurious. Then gently and slowly starting at the forehead in circular motions I apply it to my skin. The milky oat smell did put me off at first, but it does not linger for long. Once I have my face all covered, I massage again to pay attention to the areas that I feel need more attention, for example my chin and around my nose. I remove it using a damp muslin cloth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo