Weleda Skin Food

Packaging and tube of Weleda Skin Food

 Are you like me and click those links you see on Instagram or Tik Tok are disappointed that you get a foiled packet that has enough for one try of the product. Well, I was not when I received this package. I would call this a mini travel size but still enough for a couple of weeks’ use. This is a very thick lavender smelling cream that a small amount once warmed goes a long way. At first, I must admit the smell did put me off, but it did wear off. I prefer to use this at night because of the smell. I have tried it on its own, before and after other moisturisers and have found the best way for me to apply it is to mix with another moisturiser. If I do not do this, then my skin feels like it has a weatherproof coating on. I must admit my skin loves it and looks healthy as well as that glow from within look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo