Dr Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment

Dr Jart+ Cicapair Your First Trial Kit Packaging and products

Dr Jart+ Cicapair Your First Trial Kit Packaging

 Do you see products being used on social media and think that’s what I need to use to help with x,y,z. Well, this is one of them. I have a permanent red nose and cheeks which I do not like. I look like I am drunk or blushing all the time. I have tried green creams in the past and they have been hit or miss. This is a miss for me. I have tried various ways of applying it and nothing works for me. All it has done is leave my skin feeling dry and ashy. I was so disappointed with the results I got from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo