Where you can find me

You can get more information about me and the products I am using on: Bloglovin' Facebook GlamGeek Influenster Instagram - Emma Soden The BeautyButterfly LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Tumblr - The BeautyButterfly Twitter - Emma Soden (The BeautyButterfly) Please feel free to leave comments and I will reply to them.  

Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze Body Building Shampoo

Product of the Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze QVC UK TSV

Bottle of Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze Body Building Shampoo
This is part of the Philip Kingsley TSV from QVC UK that was aired during September 2022. This shampoo has a mild coconut scent that reminds me of foreign holidays. It is the second version of their Body Building Shampoo I have tried and will be try more of them in the future. I section my hair into four. I use one pump per section working it into my scalp especially the areas that I know where I perspire more. Once I have done that, I thoroughly rinse my hair and then apply a second pump all over my scalp. This time I have more foam this time. Once I have rinsed it off again, I can already feel that my hair is clean. Once air dried it has a voluminous look to it. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo