Where you can find me

You can get more information about me and the products I am using on: Bloglovin' Facebook GlamGeek Influenster Instagram - Emma Soden The BeautyButterfly LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Tumblr - The BeautyButterfly Twitter - Emma Soden (The BeautyButterfly) Please feel free to leave comments and I will reply to them.  

Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner

Products of the Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze QVC UK TSV

Bottle of Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner

This is part of the Coconut Breeze collection that was a QVCUK TSV in September 2022. Again, it’s the second smell from their range I have tried and it’s fantastic. This time I sectioned my hair into two after I rinsed the shampoo off. One pump is applied to the section from mid lengths and ends with praying hands, then raked through if I am going to do the ‘curly girl’ method I would also scrunch the conditioner into my hair. My hair feels like silk once dried. I just wish the coconut smell would last longer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo