BeautyPie Superactive Capsules Pure Double Vitamin C & Vitamin E Serum

Packaging and bottle of BeautyPie Superactive Capsules Pure Double Vitamin C & Vitamin E Serum

I have heard rave reviews of BeautyPie and wasn’t sure that it was for me – well I was wrong.  I love these capsules.  I like the serum that inside them, the idea that they are a measured dose.  I use two in the morning and evening.  One for neck and décolleté and the other is for my face.  There is a slight gritty texture to the serum that is the Vitamin C.  The serum massages into the skin without leaving residue or irritation.  After a week I noticed that my skin felt smoother and softer.  After a month the fine lines that I hate around my mouth and eyes have reduced – my foundation doesn’t sit in them anymore!  When I have used these up I will be re-purchasing them and trying other products from their range.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo