The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7%

Packaging and Bottle of The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7%

My hubby and I have used two other companies’ versions of Glycolic Acid Toner – Pixi and Marks & Spencer.  This product has a higher percentage of Glycolic Acid than the others we have used.  I have noticed there is a stronger tingly sensation when using this, but my hubby hasn’t.  We use it three times a week.  I have noticed that my skin looks and feels healthier, my make-up goes on evenly and lasts longer.  My hubby suffers from pimples and using this has helped reduce the severity and the duration of the pimple.  He has also noticed that his oil production is more under control when using this regularly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo