Benefit's QVC UK TSV

;
Products received: Roller Lash Mascara in Black, They're Real Double the Lip in Juicy Berry, Gimme Brow + in Shade 5, Gold Rush Blusher,  Make-up bag and Compact Mirror







Make-up bag and Compact Mirror
The make-up bag is a lovely glittery pink and can hold all the products received as part of the TSV plus more.  The mirror is the perfect size to see whatever area that you are touching up.  It has the same lovely glittery pink on the front and the name Benefit on the back.  It fits perfectly in the hand.
They're Real Double the Lip in Juicy Berry
If I am honest this is the reason why I ordered the TSV as I was not confident enough to go to a Benefit Concession/Store to purchase this colour.  I am glad I did, I love this shade as an alternative to the more neutral shades that I wear on my lips.  It is moisturising and nourishing, it does not cause my lips to peel or be dry which other brands have.



Roller Lash Mascara in Black
What can I say about this mascara that I have not already said.  I love this mascara for every day whether I am wearing jeans or looking smart.  My lashes are curled almost touching my eyebrow that lasts all day not many mascara do that for me they drop after an hour – this doesn’t



Gimme Brow + in Shade 5
This is my I don’t want to wear make up but look awake and put together.  This is brilliant to use while waiting for the next brow wax and tint.  It keeps hairs in place all day and is sweat-proof which during the hot weather we had in England early this year was brilliant.




Gold Rush Blusher

OK I might have told a small fib – I had received a small version of this blusher in a BirchBox delivery and once I saw that this was included I had to buy this.  It is a great every day blusher that works well with Hoola as a contour.  I have also applied it to my eyes as a shadow just to bring everything together.




I saw Lisa Potter Dixon’s YouTube video on this item and ordered it the same day (Friday), my lovely postman delivered it to me on the Monday – the day of the TSV, I must say QVC UK you excelled yourselves with how quickly I received this item.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo