Benefit Dandelion Twinkle

Mini version of Benefit Dandelion Twinkle
I purchased this item on an impulse.  I had seen it when I go to have my eyebrows waxed and tinted and thought it wasn’t for me – I was wrong I love it.  It is not as in your face as High Beam.  It gives the skin a lovely healthy shimmer on the tops of the cheeks.  There is a shimmer to it, but it is the shimmer that looks natural and for someone of my age is the nice shimmer not an old bat trying to recapture her youth.  I also like putting a small amount on the centre of my eyelid when I want to look more awake than I am.  A swipe under the arch of the eyebrow is fantastic at opening the eye.  If I am going for a more natural awake look I also apply a tiny amount to the inner corners of my eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo