IT Cosmetics CC+ 50 SPF Illuminating

Tube and Packaging of IT Cosmetics CC+ 50 SPF Illuminating Cream


Who for: Anyone who wants a natural base and SPF in one

First impressions: A light dark for me

After one week: Love it!

After one month: The best foundation/CC+ cream I have every used

Stockists: IT Cosmetics UK, QVC UK, Selfridges, Boots

I must admit something straight off I had purchased this product through a website called Wish and wasn’t sure it was the real deal but as far as I can tell it is.  I have been using the shade Light which is too dark for me – it might be because it oxidises on my skin.  It does everything that I have seen and read about the range.  It covers my red cheeks, nose, forehead and chin perfectly without my freckles being hidden.  For a natural look I would use one pump to cover my whole face, if I wanted a fuller coverage I would use two pumps.  It stays in place all day, doesn’t sit in the fine lines and wrinkles I have around my eyes and mouth.  Where I need the extra coverage, I would stipple the CC+ Cream onto my face then blend it out.   This is the second variation of the CC+ Cream I have tried and am in love with it if it is possible to love a foundation.  I have had so many compliments about my skin when I am using this and am happy to tell them that it is the CC+ Cream that has giving me the radiance and luminosity to my skin.  I definitely will be purchasing this product again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo