Benefit Hoola Quickie Contour Stick

Benefit Hoola Quickie Contour Stick and packaging


Product: Benefit Hoola Quickie Contour Stick

Who for: Anyone who wants to contour their face quickly

First impressions: Very dark not sure it will blend into my skin

After one week: One word – brilliant

After one month: I love it

Stockists: Benefit, Debenhams, QVC UK

I got this free when buying a copy of Elle Magazine.  I am so glad I did.  This works brilliant both under and over foundation depending on what type of finish you want.  It is easy to apply as it is a stick and blends wonderfully as it is a cream.  This is the cream version of their powder bronzer Hoola.  It works well with Hoola as a blusher and eye shadow and other powder blushers you may have.  I have tried it with liquid foundations and not powder foundations so I cannot comment on how it would work with it.  I will be buying this again as it is great to use when you want more definition and a healthy glow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo