IT Cosmetics QVC UK TSV

Products received in box: Your Skin But Better CC+ 50SPF in Fair, Bye Bye Pores Illuminating, Tightline 3-in-1 Black Primer, Eyeliner & Mascara, Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment, Airbrush Essential Brush and IT Girl Cosmetics Bag






Your Skin But Better CC+ 50SPF in Fair
I have found the perfect foundation, SPF and anti-redness cream.  I have been using the Light version until I purchased this – I am glad I did as this is more my colour; this Light was a little too dark (it may have oxidised on my skin).  This covers the redness on my cheeks, forehead and chin with ease but doesn’t hide my freckles which I like.  If I want a light coverage I will use one pump or if I want a fuller coverage I will use two pumps.  It blends easily into my skin and I love the smell.

Bye Bye Pores Illuminating
To be honest I am not a fan of powder as previous powders felt dry on my skin after an hour.  This doesn’t feel like that or cake in the fine lines that I have around my eyes and mouth.  This is great if I don’t want to wear my CC+ Cream if I am not going out but want to look ‘put-together’ I will dust this over my skin.
Tightline 3-in-1 Black Primer, Eyeliner & Mascara
This is fantastic.  It primes your lashes, gives the impression that you have tightlined your eyes and have applied mascara – all done in one step.  If you want to look done then this is for you as it is so easy to apply using the fine brush – though try to get your kids not talk to you while applying otherwise you might poke yourself in the eye – I think I do it at least once a morning, my boys haven’t learnt to not to talk to me why I am applying it.  It makes my lashes look fuller and longer.

Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment
What can I say about this – its great.  Perfect to wear with jeans and jumper or when you want to look smart.  The bullet is a baby pink but when applied to the lips it will go the right shade of pink for you which is great.  My lips are moisturised and doesn’t make my skin on my lips peel like some lip treatments have. 
Airbrush Essential Brush
The perfect size to apply the CC+ Cream.  This is so soft and blends the cream perfectly and goes into the areas around the nose and under the eyes wonderfully.
IT Girl Cosmetics Bag
A great little bag to hold all of the above if you want to apply your make-up while on the move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo