Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Oil Conditioning Shampoo

Bottle of Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Oil Conditioning Shampoo

Who for: Anyone that has dry, damaged hair

First impressions: Smells lovely and is thick and creamy

After one week: My hair didn’t like it

I love Palmer’s Coco Butter Body Lotion and hoped that this would help me with my dry hair.  Maybe I should have bought the conditioner to go with it.  I only used it the once as my hair while I was rinsing out the shampoo actually felt worse than before I used it.  Once I had left it to dry naturally it actually felt like straw, was not its bouncy controllable self.  This is one product I will not be buying again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo