BeautyPie Supercolour Eye Liner - Soft Black

👀
BeautyPie Supercolour Eye Liner - Black

Who for: Anyone who wants soft smudgy eyeliner look

First impressions: Looks like any other eyeliner

After one week: Perfect for all eyeliner looks

After one month: So adaptable

Stockists: BeautyPie

I was looking for an eyeliner that I could smudge or leave how I had drawn the line on that wouldn’t budge.  This is it.  I can use it to draw a flick and line or just a line and smudge it.  Even drawing a simple fine line and not smudging it can be done with this eyeliner.  I like to vary how I apply my eyeliner on a daily basis.  I like that this pencil has a built-in smudger so no need to carry around an extra one.  It doesn’t leave a black line between my crease and eyebrow like some eyeliners I have used in the past have done.  It doesn’t crease or fade like other eyeliners.  Once applied it stays where I have put it – no panda eyes at the end of the day (which isn’t a nice look on me).  It comes off easily with whatever cleanser I have used be it Micellar water or the JapanFusion Pure Transforming Cleanser.  Only then do I like panda eyes because I know the cleanser has dissolve all of my mascara.  I will be repurchasing this and the other colour way of Soft Brown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo