IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Balm

Tub of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Balm

Who for: Anyone who wants to cleanse their face and remove makeup in one step.

First impressions: Seems hard but a very small amount melts to provide enough to cover face and neck in one go

After one week: My skin likes it

After one month: My skin looks clearer and softer

Stockists: IT Cosmetics, QVC UK, Boots, Selfridges

I ordered this from Boots to collect at my local Boots store.  When I remove the lid and safety cap I noticed that part of the balm was solid.  As this was the first time I had purchased this balm I was not sure that it should be like that.  I had seen it on QVC UK and the pot they showed was a more thicker cream texture.  It didn’t put me off using it and a very small amount no bigger than a thumbnail is enough once melted in my hands to clean my face and neck along with removing my makeup.  Some balm cleansers I have used leave a small amount of eyeliner once I had wiped it off with a muslin cloth.  This didn’t.  Yes you do get panda eyes or eye makeup around your eyes but it is gone all gone once wiped off with either a flannel or muslin cloth.  I have used it in the morning as a first cleanse or a second cleanse at night.  Depending if I have time or not I have used the IT Cosmetics Miracle Water both before and after using the balm as well as on its own.  My skin loves it.  The redness on my cheeks, forehead, chin and nose to me have reduced.  It hasn’t irritated my eyes.  I will be repurchasing this when I have finished the pot.  Not sure when it will be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo