IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Tonic

Bottle of IT Cosmetics Micellar Water

Who for: Anyone who wants a brighter refreshed skin

First impressions: Can’t see how a simple water can give all the benefits.

After one week: Can’t believe the results I am getting from this

After one month: I won’t be changing it for anything else

Stockists: IT Cosmetics, Selfridges, Boots, QVC UK

This is a brilliant first cleanse or a morning cleanse.  You can also use it to refresh your face if you want to change or correct a make-up mistake.  It effectively removes Lola Infinite Lash Mascara and Benefit Roller Liner without leaving behind any residue or make-up.  Once it has removed all my make-up my skin feels hydrated and nourished, there is no tight feeling either that I have had using other Micellar Waters.  I also like to use it as a Tonic/Toner after using the IT Cosmetics Cleansing Balm if I have used the balm as a morning cleanse.  It doesn’t make my eyes sting and without rubbing removes all my eye make-up.  A little goes a long way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo