Curél Foaming Facial Wash

Bottle of Curél Foaming Facial Wash

Who for: Anyone with dry and sensitive skin

First impressions: Fine foam that won’t dry my skin

After one week: One pump is enough

After one month: To be updated

Stockists: Curél, Boots

This is the second cleanser that was in the trial kit that I bought from Boots.  This is great to use as a second cleanse at night following the Makeup Cleansing Gel or on its own as a morning cleanse.  It is recommended to use two pumps of the cleansing foam, but I found that it was too much for my skin and that it was better to use one pump.  As this is massaged into the skin it becomes a finer foam that feels like thick cream on my skin.  Instead of splashing off both the Makeup Cleansing Gel and the Foaming Facial Wash I used my faithful muslin cloth, which removed them perfectly without leaving any residue.  I could also take the foaming wash over my eyes and lashes without irritating them which is great and has helped if not improved it.  I will be purchasing the full size when I have finished this bottle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo