Curél Moisture Facial Lotion Enrich

Bottle of Curél Moisture Facial Lotion Enrich

Who for: Anyone who has dry, sensitive skin

First impressions: Is it a toner or moisturiser

After one week: Skin absorbs it quite quickly

After one month: To be updated

Stockists: Curél, Boots

This is the first step in moisturisation in the routine.  I wasn’t sure if I should apply it with my fingers or a cotton pad.  So, I tried with my fingers and 6 splashes of the lotion.  I found that 6 is a bit much for my face, neck and décolleté.  My skin loves it and I have noticed a difference in the hydration and sensitivity of my skin.  I use 5 splashes both morning and night after I have cleansed my skin using either both of the cleansers or just one, taking time to massage it in using circular strokes.  Again, I will be buying the full size once I have finished the trial kit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo