Curél Intensive Moisture Facial Cream

Tub of Curél Intensive Moisture Facial Cream
 Who for: Anyone who has dry sensitive skin

First impressions: Very lightweight

After one week: Skin feels soft and comforted

After one month: To be updated

Stockists: Curél, Boots

This is the final product in the trial set that I had bought from Boots.  A grape sized amount of the cream is enough to moisturise my face, neck and décolleté.  This is called a cream, but I would say that it is a gel/cream that can easily be absorbed into the skin without leaving a residue.  I noticed the first day that I used the regime that my skin felt and looked healthy, soft and hydrated.  Some creams I need to reapply if I have been out in the cold weather that the UK is having at the moment, but I don’t with this as my skin feels hydrated and comforted all day long.  Even the area around my eyes looks a lot better – less dry and smoother.  Can’t wait to try the other two products in the range.  Also Boots please stock the Body care products too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo