Curél Makeup Cleansing Gel

Tube of Curél Makeup Cleansing Gel

Who for: Anyone who has dry and sensitive skin

First impressions: A little goes along way

After one week: Skin feels less sore

After one month: To be updated

Stockists: Curél, Boots

I am one of those that likes to try something new especially if it is something for dry and sensitive skin.  This is part of dry oil rather than a gel.  I shouldn’t have been worried as this melts into a lovely oil that removes every bit of eye makeup even two layers of Benefit BADgal Bang and their Badgal liner.  For me a test of a good cleanser is the ability to open my eyes to look in the mirror and it doesn’t irritate my eyes.  This didn’t which is great.  I was able to use the gel to clean my lashes which is perfect for me.  I have noticed that my dry eye and soreness of my eyes has improved since using this.  Once I have used the trial kit, I will be purchasing the full size of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo