BlueSky Gels Nail Mail Subscription - July






Product: BlueSky Gels Nail Mail Subscription - July

 

Who for: Anyone and everyone

 

First impressions: Love the brush and formula

 

After one week: Still shiny no chips

 

After one month: Still going strong

 

Stockists: BlueSky

 

I normally use SensatioNail and fancied a change.  This subscription seemed reasonable £12 for three bottles a month.  Each bottle is 5ml.  The shades are ones I would choose but without the glitter which is very noticeable when wet but not so when dry which for me is great, as I am not someone who would wear glitter on my face let alone on my nails.  You have the ability to build the intensity of the colour.  Again, something that I did not find with SensatioNail which is great.  It applied smoothly and did not pool at the cuticle or be streaky.  I have found on my nails that I can get a month’s wear out of the colours before I removed them which is great for me.  They stayed shiny as well.  They were easy to remove as I would any other gel polish, leaving no glitter behind which is another bonus.  I will be trying a colour without the glitter in.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo