Skin+Me Prescription



 










Product: Skin+Me Prescription

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to improve their skin

 

First impressions: Like the daily doser

 

After one week: Skin looks great

 

After one month: I love the way my skin is looking

 

Stockists: Skin+Me

 

I had a Dermatica prescription as was impressed with that until I heard Caroline Hirons mention Skin+Me and that they used Azelaic Acid in their prescriptions.  And that as an ingredient that I wanted to try.  So, I did.  The amount of Tretinoin is lower than I had from Dermatica at 0.015%, it also has Niacinamide 4% and Azelaic Acid 4%.  My skin loves it, and I can seem an improvement by the end of my first prescription I can not wait to see what my skin looks like in another month.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo