Benefit Brow Microfilling Pen

Benefit Brow Microfilling Pen

 Product: Benefit Brow Microfilling Pen

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to try microblading without the pain

 

First impressions: I do not think I can use this

 

After one week: Looks like I have had them tinted

 

After one month: Love it!

 

Stockists: Benefit, Boots, Lookfantastic, CultBeauty

 

As you can probably guess I am a fan of Benefit Cosmetics and like to try products when they release them.  As soon as I saw this, I knew I would like it and I do.  My brows are looking better than they did a few years ago due to the wax and tinting I have had done at Benefit concessions but due to lockdown I have not had anything done since March.  I bought this as I wanted to add structure to my brows and fill in missing areas because of age and overplucking.  This does this and more, I like the way my brows look with this, and I have used it with Gimme Brow+ and Precisely, My Brow.  This is a great foundation product to create brows that are natural or to be able to add different brow products for different looks.  My only complaint is that it is not available in grey.

No brow products on eyebrows


Microfilling Pen in Deep Brown on right brow







Microfilling Pen in Deep Brown and Gimme Brow+ 5 on right brow
Gimme Brow+ 5 on left brow






Microfilling Pen in Deep Brown, Gimme Brow+ 5 and Precisely, My Brow Pencil in Grey on right brow
Gimme Brow+ 5 and Precisely, My Brow Pencil in Grey on left brow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo