Superdrug Colour R-Plex Repair & Strength Shampoo


Superdrug Colour R-Plex Repair & Strength Shampoo

Product: Superdrug Colour R-Plex Repair & Strength Shampoo

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to look after their coloured hair

 

First impressions: Seems to smell nice

 

After one week: My hair did not like it

 

After one month: My hair really did not like it

 

Stockists: Superdrug

 

It was on offer when I bought the treatment kit and bought the two together.  After trying the one sachet from the treatment kit I had hoped that as I could use more shampoo then I might not have the same problem as before.  I was wrong my hair felt swollen, plasticky and rough after the first shampoo.  It rinsed out easily so applied a little more shampoo, but my hair felt weird wrong and stiff.  No, I will not be buying this again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo