BlueSky Gels Nail Mail Subscription - August





 

Product: BlueSky Gels Nail Mail Subscription – August







Who for: Anyone and everyone

First impressions: Love the brush and formula

After one week: Still shiny no chips

After one month: Still going strong

Stockists: BlueSky

This is the second month of my subscription  The shades are ones I would choose but without the glitter which is very noticeable when wet but not so when dry which for me is great, as I am not someone who would wear glitter on my face let alone on my nails.  You have the ability to build the intensity of the colour.  The picture shows my nails with three coats on.  It applied smoothly and did not pool at the cuticle or be streaky.  They were easy to remove as I would any other gel polish, leaving no glitter behind which is another bonus.  The colours in this collection are Secret Power, Cosmic Light (on my nails) and Stardom Glow.  These are shades that I would wear all the time just wish they did not have glitter in them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo